Steppin' on Legos Steppin' on Legos

What the hell have I just listened to?

I love it.

DigohD responds:

Thanks man!

I take no responsibility for mental issues that might arise from listening ;)

Fat Dog Fat Dog

I'm surprised you haven't yet been scouted for the audio portal yet.

Anyway, overall, the track is composed well, though I'm a bit iffy about some of the instrument choices, namely the one used for the melody which begins at 0:30. This might just be that I don't listen to a lot of club music, so I can't really say much about it. Fade-ins are used well and allow the song to transition smoothly from section to section. The part at 1:45 is probably my favorite section of the song; it's powerful and the build-up really sold it.

I don't really have any concerns about the quality of the track. One only has to listen to see that you put a lot of effort into this.

Well done.

Monolith 1 (Work in Progress) Monolith 1 (Work in Progress)

I think it's a great start! The dramatic, building effect of the reversed instrumentation definitely peaks around the time the track ends, which would be a great place to come in with something powerful.

Since the track is so short, there's really not much else I can say about it. Overall, it sounds pretty good for the opening of a song. I'm looking forward to seeing what future updates (or the finished track) are like.